The aim of EMSK is to encourage scholars to be actively involved in research in order to spur meaningful development on issues of educational management, policy and capacity building.
EMSK is a professional organization dedicated to:
- Facilitating and disseminating knowledge about research and practice in educational management and leadership.
- Encouraging high standards in the study, practice and preparation of educational managers and leaders.
- Fostering just and equitable programs and participation in educational management and leadership across Kenya.
- Fostering close links and exchanges, and organizing and supporting national, regional and international conferences to promote understanding and collaboration on various aspects of educational management and leadership.
- Encouraging across the country the development of regional EMSK Chapters for educational management and leadership.
The Society endeavors to be all inclusive and shall be affiliated to Kenyan and International universities, tertiary institutions, research organizations and other educational foundations. The Society is not affiliated to any partisan political interest or religious organizations and shall not be a member of any such organization.